Monday 27 July 2009

Retching Red / The Twats


Split 7''

Retching Red was an Oakland based hardcore punk band consisting of Cinder Block, formerly of Tilt, Mike Avilez, formerly of Angry Samoans, Adam Grant And Jake Dudley. The band have two full length releases as well as this split 7'' and have been on indefinite hiatus since 2006.

The Twats were a hardcore punk band from Washington DC fronted by loud and angry singer, Cuntess Twat. They have been compared to the likes of early AFI and Naked Aggression with lyrics ranging from sarcastic to heartfelt to witty. The band decided to call it quits in 2007.

Download!






1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! I won a tee shirt from this band in 2006 or 7. For winning there "Name There Tour Contest" I suggested "Lick'em and Leave'em" and I won! I really miss The Twats! The lead singer and her Hubby; whom I believe was the drummer, got married moved to FL. and had a baby.

    I would like to get there CD's I managed to find some of there songs on itunes.

    cheers.
    <3
    stray

    my FB /StrayLa'Chic find me there or by my email

    strayx13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete